E-mail Club.com (of SamSCO Networks Limited) provides and supports direct e-mail marketing services. The company’s mission is simple: provide a service that adds value to its customers’ business.
From self-service to full service, E-Mail Club.com helps local businesses build and manage permission-based e-mail campaigns that integrate with and support larger marketing programs. The company empowers marketers by providing the tools and support systems they need to execute, manage and track e-mail campaigns independently. E-Mail Club.com offers program training, production services, list development, user-friendly software and technical support
Why Market with E-mail?
E-mail is a personal medium, somewhere between voice mail and postal mail. Properly constructed and timed, e-mail messages help you communicate. They are email newsletters, announcements and conference/message room forums.
- E-mail Newsletters - Use an e-mail newsletter to keep in touch with existing and prospective customers. A newsletter can help you: Build relationships with your best prospect - your current customers, position your organization as a valuable resource, educate and inform your best audience, illustrate the advantages of your offering and Widen your audience through word-of-mouth referrals.
- Announcements - Announcements are informative like a newsletter, but are shorter and contain timely information. Every organization has news to share whether it is a press release, jobs opportunities, an addition to your staff, special promotion, or a new product offering. When sent to the right audience, announcements can help you generate leads, put some limited happiness with local area, and show business momentum.
- Conference/Message Room Forums - Think of conference/message room forums as a type of chat room. Committees, teams and departments can share information efficiently with email conference/message room. Assign a group of people to a single email address. Every message sent to this address is then forwarded to the entire conference group.
Based in Walthamstow London E17, E-Mail Club.com was founded in 2003 by Sam Odiaka, president and chief executive officer. The company currently has two employees including a team of graphic designers, Web programmers and marketing specialists.
E-Mail Club.com (of SamSCO Networks) has experienced record-breaking sales/inquiry each week. In September 2003 alone, the company increased its potential lead by 50%.
The company maintains this impressive pace by providing value-added services, responsive customer support and technical expertise. In the next year, E-Mail Club.com plans to provide additional services, expand nationally and substantially increase its staff to accommodate new business.
Return on Investment
Results don't lie. Return on email investment is three to six times better than off-line marketing.
e-mail Garners 5% response rates. Compare that to print advertising, which might draw a response rate between 0.15% and 0.60%, or direct mail, which typically ends up between 1% and 2%. Even tradeshows, the preferred B2B marketing method, attract only a 1.4% response rate. (Source Jupiter< Media Metrix, 2002)
Local Email Rewards Savings E-mail marketing is gaining traction among Fortune 1,000 companies because it is measurable, has a high return on investment (ROI) and is permission-based.
That is why spending on e-mail marketing will grow into a $9.4 billion market by 2006. (Source Jupiter Media Metrix, 2002)
E-Mail Club.com provides a platform for efficient and effective communication, convenience, consistency, timeliness and cost-savings across every function within a business:
- Sales: New Product and Upgrades Announcements
- Marketing: Promotions, Events and Discounts
- Investor Relations: Corporate Announcements
- Employee Relations: Newsletters and Event Alerts
- Media Relations: Press releases
- Vendor Relations: RFPs, Management Changes and Process Changes
- Permission-based list development, rental and management
- Technical support
- Drive Revenue: Deliver qualified leads to sales team
- Realize Savings: Reduce lead acquisition cost, eliminate postage and printing
- Expand Reach: Target mass or niche audience groups with frequency
- Save Time: Create, send and track in-house
- Enjoy Flexibility: Develop custom templates, send instantly adaptable promotions
E-Mail Club.com provides email strategy and service to more than # local, regional and national clients across the following industries:
- Super Markets
- Financial Services
- Government Agencies
For more information about E-Mail Club.com Local Email Rewards Savings,
click to contact us.
Thank you and have a nice day!